Serendipitous: lucky in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries.
This blog is Serendipitous in itself. I hope to write about my discoveries in life and maybe in doing so help others with discovering something too!
I am a wife to a wonderful husband and a mother to two boys who are the loves of my life. I am surrounded by boys in my house, the dog is a boy too! I must say that being a Mom is the best, hardest and scariest thing I will ever do.
This will be a place where I share my thoughts about my life. I feel like I live an interesting life somedays, and others are pretty mundane. Thank God for the mundane days though, we all need a day off sometimes, right?
I am also a Massage Therapist, that being my profession, I come into contact with some interesting people. I will probably talk about some of my funny situations, but of course I will never divulge their personal information.
So that is a little bit about me, I have a hard time saying more right now. This being my first blog I will probably start slow. Thanks for visiting and I promise to have more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment